Donnerstag, Juni 05, 2008

Dream - Reality - Dream?

Here I am asleep in a Berlin tram; why would I ever want to awaken? In my dream I am with my mother at:
At West End in Dallas in February 2006 - my mother enjoying what would be her last visit to central Dallas.
The Galleria in Dallas in February 2006: my mother (on the far right) with my friends Steve and Marita from Germany.

Dreams often have more of reality than our waking life. How much of our waking life allows us to concentrate on what is really most important to us, what we often attempt to ignore or deny? And so my dreams now do me this service and allow me to enjoy more time with the most important lady in my life as I await the union of dream and reality.

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I dreamt of whole conversations with my parents long after they had died. More often than not the advice was sound ... so their influence still live on in us.
But it's nice to visit with them in dreams anyway!

Yoga Gal hat gesagt…

My father died three years ago and sometimes I dream of him. When in my dreamscape I'm un ware that he is dead. It's always pleasant to have such dreams.

Chris hat gesagt…

I believe dreams are a gift from God.

When are you coming back to Austin? Beers on me.

Euromark hat gesagt…

Yes, Aggie and Miss Yoga: I have even dreamed about my grandmother who died when I was 17 - very specific conversations with her. I have even had a dream or two that was a prediction of the future - that also came true.
Chris: yes, the beers (plural:-) are on you - but we have to go to a place with a good selection of many beers.