Mittwoch, Juli 23, 2008

Collage: Leipzig City Centre

The Leipzig Cotton Manufactur - a historic building
A view of the St. Thomas Church from Café Luise, one of my favorite places. Here I am sitting outside drinking coffee and enjoying this view. 
The clock tower of the old city hall, from the 15th century
The Grimmaische Straße - one of the oldest streets in Leipzig. 
The Messehofpassage - trade fair passage - seen from Café Darboven. 
A restored department store building - housing Karstadt now. 
The contrast of old and new in downtown Leipzig
The Passage in Speckshof - the inner court of the Speck building. 

Here you have snapshots of my daily life, since my work takes me past most of these scenes several times a week. I often take breaks here to prepare for classes, read, or just relax. 

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Lovely architecture in old and new. Make mine a vanilla latte thanks.

Euromark hat gesagt…

But which praline will you choose to go with your vanilla latte? Difficult decisions....

Chris hat gesagt…

Es ist sehr hübsch. Ich kann sehen, warum Sie genießen die dort leben.