Samstag, August 02, 2008

How do you like my geraniums? In Texas the heat makes it impossible to grow them, but here it's easy....

I have been tagged by Chris in Austin, so I will get this over with quickly, since I am going to the movies in a few hours to see "The Elephant King" - a movie about two brothers, one living in Thailand and the other back home in the US. You guess why the movie interests me.... 
c'est la vie en Europe... 

And I can't seem to cut and paste my answers into the little window - what a bother.... so I will have to do it later....

2 Kommentare:

Karen hat gesagt…

Pretty flowers, Mark! I finally got a school, Conrad High School off 75 and Park Lane, 15 miles from my house and on the train route. I'll teach either Biology or Integrated Physics and Chemistry (IPC). The principal is still finalizing the schedule.

Anonym hat gesagt…

The flowers look lovely. They grow very well in NZ climate too.