Montag, Februar 16, 2009

Fed Up with February Flurries...

Here the view I was greeted with when I walked into my living room this morning...
The back deck doesn't look very inviting today....
This is where I stand in front of my apartment house and wait for the tram - just like these people.

I am officially tired and fed up with Winter. I am tired of not being able to keep clean shoes. I am tired of needing one whole minute to bundle myself up to go outside. Just as the paths in the forest were finally clear, we get another load of snow, so now it will be slip and slide in the forest again when I try to go running, and I will run, because I do not want to start gaining weight - that happens when you aren't 20 anymore and don't burn off calories that fast.
So those of you down under or over there in the warm south of the USA, think warm thoughts of us over here. This post wasn't profound, just mundane - too much cold stifles deeper thoughts...

3 Kommentare:

Orland hat gesagt…

Nice blog...
i enjoy it very much :)

Pls visit my blog at:
www.dalvindoorlando.blogspot.com
thank you so much

Best regard,
OrLaNd
@@@ INDONESIA @@@

Bettina hat gesagt…

I hear you on the winter. However, I'm actually still enjoying it as I have not had a proper Europe winter for so long- so I've got some catching up to do.

With regards to the running in the snow: I don't run when there's snow. In winter, I go to the gym. Much easier.

Chris hat gesagt…

It is funny that you are fed up with it. It looks so pretty. However, I remember living in snow in Rhode Island and I remember what a pain it was.