Montag, August 04, 2008

Tagging revealed.....

I have just come in from running - how do you like the flowers? I am not talking to you through the flowers but next to them.... 

And here I finally respond to Chris' tagging. By the way, "Durch die Blume reden.." "talking through the flower" means criticizing someone in a very indirect way, something I do not do - on this blog, at least... 

A. Attached or single? Single....

B. Best Friend? Some are already departed, other still among us, and I share my apartment with one of them...

C. Cake or Pie?  Torte...

D. Day of choice? Saturday - more concerts...

E. Essential item? Tea!

F. Favorite colour? Sky Blue

G. Gummy Bears or worms? no no no...

H. Home Town? Bedford, Texas

I. Favourite indulgence?  Sachertorte

J. January or July?  January (July is too hot!) 

K. Kids?  Yes, but please don't try to repopulate the globe in one..... 

L. Life isn't complete without.... genuine love.

M. Marriage date? N/A 

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother. 

O. oranges or apples? Oranges

P. Phobias? None, really. 

Q. Quotes? Solomon from the Old Testament: "Love is stronger than Death." Amen. 

R. Reasons to smile? Every time I remember that genuine real love conquers all. 

S. Season of choice? Spring, when the sunlight has a soft golden hue and life returns. 

T. Tag 4 people: Karen, Ruth Ann, Bettina, and Randy C. in Arlington (which means he will have to get a blog...). 

U. Unknown fact about me? I am (distantly) related to Larry Hagmann (the infamous J.R.) 

V. Vegetable? Always! Vegetarians will save the environment!! 

W. Worst habit? I imitate musical sounds of elevators and other machines that serve us in daily life. 

X. Xray or ultrasound? sonar.

Y. Your favourite food? real sourdough bread and a real French baguette. 

Z. Zodiay sign? Capricorn, but I do not believe in Astrology. 

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

You anser to b made me laugh. Is it the dear separted one you share your flat with or the one still among us? Lolllll!
The bad habit is very interesting ... I don't think I know of anyone else that does elevator music like that.

Karen hat gesagt…

Mark, for as long as I have known you, I have never heard you imitate the elevator sounds. Do you do it while on the elevator or while walking around your house?

Euromark hat gesagt…

How attentive of you, Aggie - why of course, I share my apartment with a departed best friend - sounds like a good new sit-com....

Why Karen, here elevators and public transportation always makes curious musical sounds before the next opportunity to deboard - someone should make a cd of them all....