Sonntag, Juli 30, 2006

Frühstück am Wochenende / Weekend Breakfast

Es gibt noch zwei Plätze frei! So sieht es diesen Rekordsommer aus. Ich gehe erstmal Jogging im Wald, dann frühstücken wir auf dem Balkon. Temperatur liegt schon bei so 25 Grad, also braucht man kein Hemd mehr. So langsam ist genug mit dieser Hitze! Was denkt ihr?
There are still two places available! This is what breakfast during this record heat wave looks like on the weekend. I had already been running in the forest, then we sat down to eat. The temperature was already about 80 degrees, so who needs a shirt? It's already time to sweat! Slowly I am getting my fill of the sweatbox. If I wanted this kind of weather, I'd have stayed in Texas! The temperatures are almost the same as high Summer in Texas, but here you get no relief anywhere! So, you sweat all day, drink, drink , drink water and never go to the bathroom because you sweat it all out. Well, time for me to flee to the lake for a little cooling down in the water! I wish all of you a pleasant and cool weekend and week / euch allen ein angenehmes kühles Wochenende und Woche danach.

4 Kommentare:

Chris hat gesagt…

I just hope those Kiwi ladies do not see this picture. They get all excited about this klnd of stuff.

Euromark hat gesagt…

They get all excited about sweaty shirtless men? But that is all sticky and yucky... But then, kiwis do have a tangy side taste to them... don't they?

Chris hat gesagt…

I thought this was very interesting. Looks like Wal-Mart is giving up in Germany.

Euromark hat gesagt…

Yes, I think the article hits the main points. Big thing is Walmart is not convieneint here for people with no car, and that is bad news in Germany. And, of course, the prices.