Samstag, Juli 08, 2006

Samstagfrühstück/Saturday Breakfast



Above the table is set for breakfast in central Europe: fresh blueberries, strawberries, apricots, and fresh baked muli-grain bread, boiled eggs from free-ranging hens from a friend's stall, marmalade, camembert cheese, and organic Assam tea. The tomatos are also waiting their turn... (here we have fresh young veggies but NO saggy old fruit...) This afternoon I'm going to my first American football game ever in Leipzig, so I need a good breakfast! I'll have more on the game later... (Hier ein übliches Frühstück für uns, aber in den USA fällt es schon auf, so habe ich es thematisiert für meine Freunde in Amerika.)

4 Kommentare:

Dirty Bunny hat gesagt…

You don't find produce like that in the states.

Chris hat gesagt…

Was!?! Kein Wheaties?

Chris hat gesagt…

Mark, you are the only person I know that went to his first American football game ever in Leipzig.

Euromark hat gesagt…

Small correction: I have been to many football games in Texas - I was in the band. But today was the first Leipzig football game.