Sonntag, Juli 09, 2006

My Beautiful Deck / Mein Schöner Balkon

This picture below is my balcony on the east side facing the busy main street I live on- I am on the fourth floor. Hier der Ostbalkon zur Straßenseite - ich wohne im dritten Stock. This picture below is the west balcony - the quiet side. Today Sebastian and I ate lunch on the balcony, as we do with all meals when the weather allows. Hier der ruhige Westbalkon. Heute haben wir hier zu Mittag gegessen, wie wir mit allen Mahlzeiten machen, soweit das Wetter es erlaubt.

Check my (new as of today) profile picture for another angle on the west balcony. It's been hot for several weeks now, so clothing and habits are geared towards staying cool. See my entry on the Lady of the Lake... Guck mal mein neues Profilfoto an - so siehst du den Westbalkon aus anderer Sicht. Seit Wochen ist es heiss, so dienen Kleidung und Gewohnheiten dem Ziel, möglichst kühl zu bleiben.

1 Kommentar:

Euromark hat gesagt…

Yes, and Leipzig is especially lovely - lots of art nouveau buildings and eary 20th century, as well as mid 1800s and also excellent Stalinist architecture.