Mittwoch, Juli 12, 2006

Hi Sunflower! / Hallo Sonnenblume!

What a beautiful work of art, thanks to the creator of the universe! My first sunflower of the season on my east balcony, photo taken today at 12 noon. I bought the seeds in Texas during my last visit. The variety is called "Lemon Queen." I planted them in mid-April, and here you have the results. Please join me in hailing the first Lemon Queen from Texas in Leipzig! Das ist hervorragend - so ein Kunstwerk, dank dem Schöpfer des Weltalls! Meine erste Sonnenblume dieses Jahres auf dem Ostbalkon, Foto heute um 12:00 Uhr gemacht. Die Samen habe ich während des letzten Besuches in Texas gekauft, die Sorte is die "Zitronenkönigin". Mitte April eingepflanzt hat die Mühe dieses Ergebnis. Heisst die erste Zitronenkönigin aus Texas Willkommen in Leipzig!

2 Kommentare:

Chris hat gesagt…

Nice! Good job. They are growing like crazy around here of course. I am glad you are able to have a little Texas there with you.

Euromark hat gesagt…

Yes, with the "heat" we are having they are right at home.