Freitag, Juli 07, 2006

meine helle farbenfrohe Wohnung (my apartment)



Top left is the entry and hallway - welcome...
Here, to the left, is the kitchen, where I cook and eat with friends and guests.

To the left is the living room - here I sit and email and blog.

At the top right is my bedroom painted in warm yellow. This a beautifully renovated fin de siècle house that is under Denkmalschutz (monument protection).

Ein schön topsaniertes Wohnhaus vom Anfang des 20.Jh. unter Denkmalschutz. Oben links Flur - seid Willkommen! Oben rechts mein Schlafzimmer. Unten links die internationale Küche (Tischdecke aus Indien, z.B.). Hier unten rechts das Wohnzimmer, wo ich sitze, emaile, und sonstwie meine Zeit im Internet verbringe...

3 Kommentare:

Chris hat gesagt…

Nice! Can I move in with you?

Euromark hat gesagt…

Chris - come visit! I have two decks, and I'm on the fourth floor, so I have a good view of Leipzig.
Aggie: yes, about twice a week I hit the lights, but I think it is best they stay there with the wind chimes (from Austin BTW) hanging - good for the feng shui - helps the shui flow...

Angela O. hat gesagt…

Nice apartment!