Montag, Juli 10, 2006

German 50s Country Band Texas Lightning...


Texas Lightning is a group from North Germany that propounds to make country music with a 50s sound. Many of my friends and acquaintances have made reference to them. I have heard them on the radio. Texas is establishing a beachhead in Germany. I will search for some clips, or maybe you will be quicker and send me some clips... Texas Lightning, eine Band aus Norddeutschland, behauptet, Country im 50s Sound zu spielen. Freunde und Bekannte von mir haben sie oft erwähnt, und ich habe die Band mal im Radio gehört. Texas hat also eine Angriffsfläche in Deutschland erobert. Ich suche nach Clips, oder du bist vielleicht schneller und schickst sie mir...

2 Kommentare:

Chris hat gesagt…

They really look like Texas? Do they sing in German?

Euromark hat gesagt…

check the website - the CDs I found there seemed to have only English titles.