Donnerstag, Juli 13, 2006

My Life in Psychiatry / Mein Leben in der Psychiatrie

I spend 20 hours a week in psychiatry - I work there, that is. These people in the photo are my colleagues at work. I translate papers and lectures for scholarly journals and conventions from German into English. I interface a lot with professors and medical doctors. Beginning in August I will be doing this work on a freelance basis to give me more room for other teaching jobs, such as about 15 hours per week at the Leipzig airport. Ihr wisst schon, was ich hier mache in der Psychiatrie - brauche ich für euch nicht alles zu erzählen.

2 Kommentare:

Chris hat gesagt…

So did you tell them you neede a picture for you blog, and they all got up and stood together for you?

Who took the picture?

Euromark hat gesagt…

This was a picture for someone in the dept. who got married, so I got a digital copy for myself, fitted it for the blog and voilà.